- Mutual respect and professionalism are essential for working together effectively and efficiently. We expect all members of the California Public Banking Alliance (CPBA) to communicate and interact with one another in a respectful and professional manner.
- Discrimination, harassment, bullying, or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to any conduct that is intended to or has the effect of creating a hostile or intimidating environment, or that is directed at an individual or group based on their race, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other protected status.
- If you experience or witness any behavior that violates these guidelines, please report it to (designated point of contacts?). Reports will be taken seriously, and appropriate action will be taken to address the issue.
- Everyone has the right to a fair, respectful, and inclusive working environment. We are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusivity within the California Public Banking Alliance.
- We expect all members of the CPBA to follow these guidelines and to speak up if they see or experience any behavior that violates them.
- Any violation of these guidelines will result in disciplinary action, which may include verbal or written warnings, suspension, termination of membership, or other measures deemed necessary by the CPBA. If a violation occurs during a Zoom meeting, the moderator may take necessary actions such as muting or removing the participant.
- If anyone has any questions or concerns about these guidelines, please reach out to the (leadership team). We encourage open communication and are committed to addressing any issues that may arise in a timely manner.
- The principle of treating others with dignity and courtesy is essential for achieving our mission and objectives as a public banking advocacy organization. We are all working towards the same goals, and it is important that we all treat each other with the respect and decorum that we expect to receive in return.
Lastly, let’s remember that we are all part of the California Public Banking Alliance because we believe in the power of public banking to create a more just and sustainable economy. We are united in our goal to create a better future for our communities and our planet, and we can only achieve this by working together in a collaborative and respectful manner. Let’s strive to be an example of how a truly inclusive and equitable organization operates. Together, we can create a brighter future for all.